Year 6 into 7 Transition Welcome
Ballina Coast High School is excited to welcome our new cohort of young aspiring students. We are looking forward to being a part of their educational journey over the next 6 years of their schooling. Students will participate in a variety of educational experiences and continue to develop their lifelong learning habits as they navigate high school. They will create relationships with friends and teachers that we hope will last a lifetime. We are here to support them and grow together on this journey.
We have placed a variety of information below to help answer questions regarding transition; what is needed, where can I get it etc. We will continue to add additional information and endeavour to communicate updates to ensure a smooth transition process.
If you have any questions or require further clarification please contact the school on 6681 0100.
Mr Lachlan Klose - Deputy Principal
● Ballina Coast High School is a Uniform school (refer to links below in Useful Information)
● Sports uniform is required to be worn for Sport and PDHPE
● Shoes that are suitable for physical activity (Sport and PDHPE)
● Enclosed leather shoes (Science and TAS)
● Required Laptop information - following link, page 3 for suppliers and device recommendations BCHS BYOD Policy
● 7 Separate A4 workbook 96 pages – 128 pages (English, Science, HSIE, TAS, Languages, Music, PDHPE )
● 1 grid paper A4 workbook 96 – 128 pages (Mathematics)
● Visual Arts diary - A4 (blank pages) 120 pages
● 2 x 20 sleeve display folder
● 1 Pencil Case
●1 packet of 12 coloured pencils
● 1 Glue stick
● 1 Sharpener with container
● 6 Blue Pens
● 2 Black Pens
● 2 Red Pens
● 1 Scissors
● 5 HB Pencils
● 5 2B Pencils
● 1 Pencil Eraser
● 1 x 30cm Plastic Ruler
● 1 x Apron
● 1 x Take-home food container (for cooking classes)
● Scientific Calculator (Casio preferred)
Year 7 Book Packs (which include all of the above items) are available for purchase through the school.
Book Pack $35.00
Casio Calculator $35.00
Should you wish to purchase a Book Pack and/or Calculator, please use the 'Make a Payment Tab' on this website.
Student Details - provide the details of your Year 7 2023 Student
Contact Details - these details will allow us to contact you when your order is ready for collection
Payment Items -
● Payment Type - Other
● Description - Book Pack or Book Pack & Calculator
● Amount - complete as appropriate
Once your order is received and processed, we will contact you to let you know that it is ready for collection.
● BCHS Uniform Info & Price List and School Locker Online Membership
● Rural and Regional School Travel
● Cafe Menu. BCHS prides itself for offering freshly prepared food, from locally sourced products with options available to support dietary requirements